The duration of this workshop is 2 consecutive days, with 8 hour session each day in a total of 16 hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.
At the end of this workshop, a small competition is organized among the participating students and winners are awarded with a Merit certificate.
Highlights of the Workshop
Day 1 | First Session | Introduction to MATLAB
- What is MATLAB.
- The dominance of MATLAB over other languages.
- The application of MATLAB in various fields of engineering.
- MATLAB Environment.
Arithmetic Functions in MATLAB
- MatrixCreating Matrixes and VectorsMatrix Operation
- Array Operation.
- Indexing Matrix.
- Adding Elements to Vector or Matrix.
- Various Flow Control used in MATLAB2D & 3D
- Graphical Plotting
Day 1 | Second Session | Introduction to Image Processing
- What is Image Data.
- Image Processing Toolbox.
- Importing Image.
- How to build a matrix image.
- Image Display.
- Image Operations.
- Image Conversion.
- Adding Images.
- Subtracting Images.
- Multiplying Images.
- Dividing Images.
- Spatial Transformation.
- Resizing Images.
- Rotating Images.
- Cropping Images.
- What is Image Restoration.
- Noise and Images.
- Noise Models.
- Noise removal using spatial domain filtering.
- Periodic noise.
- Noise removal using frequency domain filtering.
Day 2 | Third Session | Morphological Image Processing
- Mathematic Morphology.
- Z2 and Z3 .
- Basic set theory.
- Logic Operations.
- Structuring Element.
- How to describe Structuring Element.
- Basic Morphological Operations.
- Combining Erosion and Dilation.
- Filtering Application.
Introduction to Graphical User Interface
Application and Demos
Day 2 | Forth Session | Sensors and Motors Control Using H-Bridge
Zonal Competition After the hand on theory and practical experience from the workshop, Zonal Round Competition will be conducted for the participants.
Just after the workshop a Mega Competition Zonal final of RoboFeast -2016 will be held. Winners will be awarded by Certificate of Merit . All Merit Students will able to participate in EDC – Entrepreneurship Development Cell of IIT Roorkee.
Registration Fees: –
1100/- per student only (The fees include training, Certification and event Registration and a free Matlab & Image Processing kit to each student.)
In case of any queries | please feel free to contact
Revert Technology Pvt.Ltd.
Phone : +91 -9210066012
(M), (011) 65544708(O)
Email : email@example.com