Quadcopter is a multi rotor air vehicle which has marked its interests for the benefit of both civil and military domains. It’s amazing maneuverability and the ease to fly in constricted locations has achieved itself a remarkable position in the aviation sector.A quadcopter, also called a quadrotor helicopter, quadrotor, is a multirotor helicopter that is lifted and propelled by four rotors. Our workshop helps participants understand the concepts and use of accelerometer sensor, microcontrollers, microcontroller programming and wireless communication in designing and controlling a Quadcopter.
The duration of this workshop is 2 consecutive days, with 8 hour session each day in a total of 16 hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.
At the end of this workshop, a small competition is organized among the participating students and winners are awarded with a Merit certificate.
Highlights of the Workshop
- Introduction to Multi Rotor Vehicles.
- Introduction to design and development of Quadcopter.
- Understanding the Electronics circuit involved in Quadrotor.
- Learning about the working of accelerometer sensors, gyros and controllers – P & PI.
- Hands-on experience for participants with DC motors, electronic speed controllers and quadcopter control board.
What We Deliver
- Understanding Quadcopter and its Dynamics.
- Exposure to Design and concepts of Embedded Systems behind the Quadrotor.
- Fabrication of Quadcopter frame and its circuit.
- Calibration and Testing of the developed Quadcopter.
- Flying using Radio Control.
Specification of QuadCopter
- Size: 2.5ft X 2.5ft.
- Motor Rating: 200W and 1000kv.
- Battery Capacity: 2200 mah 3S/ 5500 mah .
- Flight Time: 7-10 mins.
- This is a full sized Quadcopter and not a micro-quadcopter.
QuadCopter Kit Components
Quad frame Power Distribution Board
kk multi copter control board V 5.5
Screws and screw Driver
Multirotor Stabilization Controller
30A Electronic Speed Controller 4 nos
1000KV Brushless DC Motor 4 nos
Propellers (1 pair of Pushers + 1 pair of Pullers)
2200mAh Battery 01 nos
Normal Battery Charger 01 nos
Battery Strap 01
DEAN / XT60 connector
Bullet Connectors 12 nos
**All the above components would be provided during the program to participants in groups of 8-10 but would be taken back at the end.
Just after the workshop a Mega Competition Zonal final of RoboFeast 2018 will be held. Winners will be awarded by Certificate of Merit . All Merit Students will able to participate in Cognizance IIT Roorkee. All Merit Students will able to participate in RoboFeast 2018 Final Round which will be held on March 2017 at IIT Roorkee.
In case of any queries, please feel free to contact
Revert Technology Pvt.Ltd.
Phone : +91 -8505838080 (M),
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org